Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Love hurts...
But sometimes it's a good hurt
And it feels like I'm alive.
Love sings,
When it transcends the bad things.
Have a heart and try me,
'cause without love I won't survive.
incubus-love hurts
yes. its true that without love, i wont survive. without you, i wont survive..
please take me and release me from doubt.
im sorry for being a messed. yes, a messed. i might be not understand you well, yet enough. and i took the blame. my fault, my fault. i should be blame. im sorry about it.
but i just wanted you to know that, i needed u more than i need myself as who i am. i just cant step foward without your supports and love. you meant a lot to me. dont go, please dont go. stay here, always inside me, always near me, beside me. support me and guide me. love me and care for me. please baby, please. promise me..
to my beloved hubby, jangan marah-marah. you tak lawa if marah. senyum sayang, senyum..
thanks for joining me and my friends watch movie. i know you jealouse coz my name is there. JOHANNA.. ahaks..
to sarah, nadia and farah, i know you guys also jealouse my name was the one beautiful blonde and charming lady staying in the golden empty and lonely cage. haha. well, thanks for inviting me and azrul for the movie. i like the anthony singing 'my name' scene. haha. ngee.
to farah, still wondering, 'what happen?' haha. but u look gojas bebeh. i cant believe it was you at the first place. yeah, we wasnt that close but as i remembered, the last time i saw you was 1997? omigod. a decade! well, pretty you!
cintaKAYANGAN in love with putraKAYANGAN
geddit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayang!hehehe. i love reading your blog. why? because you put down your sincere thought and feelings about love and nothing but true love :) i hope you get what you want in your life, and i believe, God is there to guide your soul and religious mind :) hey hey! im happy we could go out watch movie together. Will hang out with ya again aite. and about the johanna thingy?? grrr grrrr sharping my clawsss grrr grrr! hahahaha. you're more beautiful than the blonde girl. hehehe!

Johanna Natashah said...

ngee.. thanks for always reading my cintaKAYANGAN.. dari dalam hati tuh! haha.. well, let me know if u wanna hang out yah. missJOHANNA. ngee