Sunday, November 16, 2008

sick-sigh

hello people... beeeeing sooo busy with works. went back everyday at 10pm was really tiring. thats why im kinda lazy to update my blog. anyway, i have this SHARP pain in my tonsel. ggrrr.. I cant sleep, my tonsel is being a fucking pain in the dick because it wont let me sleep. haha. Saturday and Sunday, just take some rest. trying recovering from being sick, so sleep in and just relax. but its not helping. i hate being sick. i had this thing called 'beguk' in malay. haha.
tomorrow is monday. i hate monday. its because i had a lots of assignments projects and agreements to be done. and that makes me even MORE sick. with those two staffs who HATES me. haha. well, the boss loves me more then u both so keep ur hateness up and high. haha.
im fetish for bubur ayam at the moment since i cant eat oily food, or anything. make me bubur or give me mcd's bubur ayam. haha. but i went to mcd just now with hubbie, i still ordering double chessssss burger. i eat and swollen thing that will hurt my tonsel. budukapaka? haha.
i miss my lovely boo-gundut...

No comments: