Thursday, August 28, 2008

to my no-longer-boyfriend..

to the one i used to called ...loveofmylife
u came into my life,

brings those happiness, loves and cares. the shine that brights my dark life. but my heart always questions myself. are you my distany? are you the one? are you? a million questions in mind. do i always make you happy? am i happy? yes i am happy being with you. but will the happiness last? i think it will. happy forever with you and me.

but, now you're gone. heavenly gone. just leaves me with thousands memories. sweet memories. bitter one too. thanks for those memories. ;) but i always wish for us to be us like we used to be.

now i realize, the fates that i need to face. the one i need to go through. and i know that you wasnt the one for me. wasnt the one. you belongs to that someone who much better. thousand more better than me. i could cry an hour. crying myself to sleep. remorse. regrets. but hey, shits happened.

hey, i hope you'll always be happy. with who ever the girl is. the one you loves. and care.

p/s : sorry friends. i just expressing my heart out. wahaha. luahkan sesuatu bisa melegakan kan?

xoxo,

misstaNashah

No comments: