Wednesday, September 3, 2008

private blog or just let it be public?


dear friends and readers,

i had this anonymous who actually comments my blog, recently. and i think those word a harsh!
so, tell me, should i just keep this blog public or private to people i invites and approve only.
drop your comment. its help. thanks.

to anonymous, thanks for the comment. why dont you put your name instead of anonymous?? dont you dare?? wtf!!

the 3rd day of fasting was okay lah. wasnt that bad after all. but i missed those time last year where me and him spending this fasting month together. haha. 3rd day 2007 fasting, we end up break fast at satay mesra, city mall. and i remembered, he ate A LOT!!. i still remember it. whoa.. gilak nie! but memories rawk. and pethatic!! like sara said, im not like Johanna she knew. im no more talkative. silence all the way. haha.
me and my friends *name sencored*, went to bazaar ramadhan buying food for us. and suddenly i said to my girlfriend, 'babe, ni makanan favourite awang. yong tau foo. he like to eat this.' haha. am i that pethatic? omg. pergh. i can even forget about him. help!!!
i had this conversation with a friend of mine, i spent basicly 6 hours talking about feelings and how regretful i am. im tired crying for 2 amazing pethatic months. believe it, i've been crying everyday dowh! crazy as fakk! I dont know how write more interesting posts,it just comes down to how much.how happy i am being with the one i called ...loveofmylife.
my wish, please God. makes him call me. i miss his voice.

TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF HIM!! PLEASE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont delete blog. just change the address and bgtaw kitorangz. ok bebeh~